Sunday, 18 March 2018


MY STORY

Blessed are they  who can speak and express…..Blessed are they who can induced Thoughts…Blessed are they who can read between the lines and ……..Blessed are they who “LIVE A LIFE”  _
                         Amitabh Bachchan.



As by passing a Bright Morning today the clouds were laughing looking at me  saying me, for what purpose you are created in this Big World , I was blank & unable to answer , looking at my face again in the mirror , I felt the clouds were right , the most beautiful  blessings  which I got is my words which is to be expressed, the view of Expression , the view of Creation , as after selecting the field of Management I felt  the word  “Entrepreneur” was highly In-build in me and A Journey started to make Bachelor in Business Administration ……….and continue to be an Successful Entrepreneur……!!!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment